Wednesday 24 July 2013

Festival!

This last weekend Booby Tuesday and I went to our first festival with our good pals Sebs & Juggs who too are festival virgins. We did this with an eye on the daddy of festivals Glastonbury next year. 

The festival we chose to pop our cherry on was the "Gentleman of the Road" a much smaller affair by Glasto standards just the 28,000 of us then good! 

We picked up Juggs & Sebs at a local pub we frequent on the Thursday evening before the festival began and they might have had a drink a drink or two I think and while I pointed the motor towards our 
destination a small East Sussex historical market town called Lewes ( pronounced Lewis of course! ) Booby Tuesday did her to best to catch up with them! An hour and half later when we pulled up to a not so quaint hotel on the side of a major road, not what the website said at all. Then my 3 rather drunk amigos fell out of the car! Now the more Sebs drinks the more he seems to think other people go deaf, an accusation that has been levelled at myself on occasion (but that's not relevant now). This is about letting a slightly inebriated Sebs on an unsuspecting landlord of East Sussex's fawlty towers. The other 2 not far behind, this might get a bit Lionel (Messi?). Uh time to catch up......to be continued!

Before I go to bed I'd like to thank the lil texan for making my cheeky blog possible I'm not that technical myself 

Finally to my fans in Russia have a pint on me!        

0 comments:

Post a Comment