Friday 5 July 2013

Septic Tanks and Independence

Yesterday the Septics celebrated the start of 237 years of independence from the old country,  why do I mention this now? Well I've recently had a couple Septics lodge at my humble abode and it goes like this Booby Tuesday's younger brother Biscuits is married to the Lil Texan as I call her, who I'd met before when I went to Texas for a cheeky holiday. Now the lil Texan has a sister who arrived first, I call her Texan. Next came lil Texan and finally  Biscuits. Now I've been a bit naughty so if you're reading this and you're my landlord or you know my landlord turn your device off now! They brought a cat not just any old moggy a Texas wildcat called Dexter and if you listen carefully you can hear the southern drawl When he purrs at y'all. I should have posted this on actual independence day but I was at an Independence Day party funnily enough. So I thought I'd better say happy birthday Septics the last hundred years have been yours. By the power of Grey Stoke they put a man on the moon and dragged our technology into the the twenty first century with them and invented Hollywood and who doesn't like the pictures. Septics we almost forgive you for bringing Bush back!

2 comments:

  1. Hey now, I thought I was Naughty Texan! LOVE the Team America shout-out, although I don't know what to think of being called a 'Septic'. Dex definitely is one of the Wildest cats in the Wild West, he's the new Sheriff in town and you'd better treat him right or he'll have to lay the smack down. You're welcome for the Man on the Moon but don't blame us for Bush - he was born in Connecticut, for goodness sakes. He only WISHES he were a Texan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - I call bullshit on the 'upstanding English citizen' part! haha

    ReplyDelete