Thursday 4 July 2013

Rule No1

It was late I approached front door cautiously, one mistake and it was all done for. I was so close pull this off and I'm done for good I swear. I always say that yet here I am again. How did I get here oh yes 8 pints with my Bruv's. was supposed to be a couple of quick pints and home by ten it was half two now. Wait I'm fine Booby Tuesday will be asleep and I can be quiet like a cat called  mandoo and she'll not even know I'm there boom! What was Booby's rule no 1 again? Uh! Doesn't matter it'll come back to me. It's all good I turned to my new bruv from the pub and shushed him he grinned, grunted and put a finger to his lips. Right the door is open we're in I can get him into the spare room he can have kip and I'll get up early get him out, get rid of the smell of piss and chicken and Booby won't even know he was here. Uh we at the top of the stairs not a sound it's going to work I tell you!  I push the clown into the spare room and close the door quietly and start for our bedroom when I hear the scream! Shit her gran is staying over! Uh! I mooch down the stairs out the front door and round the back to the shed. Shit that was rule no 1 don't talk to fucking strangers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment